Emerald Coast Alarms provides energy management services that allow you to remotely adjust your lights, thermostats and set energy saving Smart Schedules to fit your lifestyle. Emerald Coast Alarms can help you stop wasting energy and start taking control of your energy bills. Learn More (PDF Flyer)
Remote Monitoring System Key Benefits
- Mobile apps allow you to remotely control your lights and thermostats.
- Text and email alerts notify you when your thermostat settings change.
- Easily reduce energy usage without compromising your lifestyle.
- Comprehensive energy-saving templates help reduce your energy bills.
- Customized light and thermostat schedules adjust to your lifestyle.
Remote Thermostat Control
Emerald Coast Alarms makes managing your energy use simple. With Smart Schedules, mobile apps and a system that learns optimization preferences, you will always be in control of your thermostats. Emerald Coast Alarms thermostat controls give you greater awareness and control of your property’s energy usage than ever before. For example, you can turn down the thermostat before getting out of bed, turn it up on your way home from work, have it adjust when you arm your security system or set a Smart Schedule to automatically adjust throughout the day to optimize your energy consumption. Learn More (PDF Flyer)
Whether you’re across the room or across the world, with Emerald Coast Alarms’s light management solutions, you can customize a variety of light automation options for enhanced security, convenience and cost savings.
Take advantage of Emerald Coast Alarms light management solution to reduce one of the biggest energy wastes for a home or business: leaving the lights on. With Emerald Coast Alarms, you can set lights to turn on or off based on various settings. Turn off the lights at a specific time, have the lights turn on when you disarm your security system or turn lights on whenever a specific door is opened or closed.
Create custom energy-saving schedules for your home or business to automatically adjust the temperature and control the lights so you’re not wasting energy when you’re away.
One of the key benefits of using Alarms.com Smart Schedules is its integration with your Emerald Coast Alarms remote security system. The connection between your energy management tools and your Emerald Coast Alarms home or commercial security system allows you to automatically adjust your lights and thermostats in addition to scheduling your lights to turn on or off based on alarm arming or sensor activity triggers.
Emerald Coast Alarms makes your home or business smarter by using various schedule and event triggers. Control your lights and thermostat settings based on the time of day, day of week and the status of the security system.
At Your Home
- At night, have the hallway light turn on when the front door is opened to avoid fumbling for the switch.
- Apply energy management rules to turn off everything when you leave your home.
- Get extra security with light schedules that make a property look occupied while on vacation.
At Your Business
- Set up light and thermostat schedules to save energy when the business is closed.
- Create notifications to see if employees adjust the temperature.
- Have all of the lights turn on at the warehouse in the event of an alarm.
Customize Your Energy Saving Goals
- Deeply connected to your remote security system, the Alarm.com Smart Thermostat uses door, window and motion sensors, to understand activity patterns and optimize your Smart Schedules. Competitor learning thermostats have just a single point of information based only on the room they are in.
- The Smart Thermostat is in sync with other devices and sensors in the home so it can react accordingly. If a door or window is left open too long, the AC can automatically shut off to stop wasting energy. It can even automatically adjust when you arm your system away.
Alarm.com energy management seamlessly integrates devices across your smart home, so everything responds to your daily routines – together. Home energy management has never been more convenient or more personalized.
- The Smart Thermostat allows you to set location based rules using Alarm.com’s geo-services, so your thermostat can dial down to an energy saving temperature when you leave, and begin re-adjusting to the perfect temperature when it senses that you’re on the way home.
- The Smart Thermostat responds to conditions inside and outside of your home, to find opportunities to automatically save. It reduces energy waste on extremely hot or cold days, or if you leave the door or window open for too long.
- It’s also compatible with demand response programs from some of the leading utility providers, so you could be eligible to participate for reduced rates, rebates and automatic savings.
Alarms.com Smart Schedule “Activity Patterns” enables thermostat users to optimize their thermostat settings based on their personal data patterns. Allow activity patterns to help you achieve greater energy efficiency, convenience and control of your energy usage.
Enhancements That Know You
- Make better energy decisions with more information.
- Stop guessing about when to set your thermostat to adjust.
- Use actual data from your security system and monitoring services to create improved schedules.
An energy management system is smarter when it’s connected to your security system. Activity Patterns is integrated with Emerald Coast Alarms’s remote security services platform so it’s able to leverage data from the security system about activity throughout the home. With this increased insight, users are empowered to schedule their heating and cooling systems to run more efficiently and save money.
Stop wondering how to be energy efficient and get real insight into your energy use with Energy Monitoring from Alarms.com. Viewing your energy usage in total, and by individual devices, you’ll be able to see where you’re consuming the most energy and can make changes that have a measurable impact. You’ll also be able to track the results of these changes on your energy use and costs so you’ll know if you’re making progress.
Better Info Better Result
- Get a baseline of your home’s total energy use and energy use by device
- Make changes to your Smart Schedules or create new rules to manage your energy use, and then see the impact
- Learn which devices incur the most expense
- If you have solar panels, see how your renewable energy production offsets your total energy use
Coordinate. Automate. Control.
The Alarm.com Smart Thermostat is the winner of the TechHome® Mark of Excellence Award presented at the 2015 Consumer Electronics Show (CES) and The MVP of Security Sales & Integration in 2015.
Get real insight into your energy use with Energy Monitoring from Alarm.com. You’ll be able to see where you’re consuming the most energy and can make changes that have real impact. You’ll also be able to track the results of these changes on your energy use and costs so you’ll know if you’re making progress.