Smart Home Automation With Real-Time Property Intelligence
Technological innovations haven’t just changed the way we live, but have made many facets of our lives easier when it comes to how we work, how we play and how we vacation. If you have a property you’re using for vacation rentals, you know that competition can be fierce. You also know that by adding systems that are reliable, informative, and cool, you’ll pull ahead of the pack.
PointCentral smart home solutions are designed to delight guests and ensure efficient off-site management for property owners of all types. It’s a fact that today’s guests are willing to pay more to stay at properties featuring home automation. Why? Because of features like:
- Access control — Allowing property owners to assign a particular code to specific users with unique access privileges. For example, guest would have access for their length of stay only in the property, housekeeping staff members might have access weekly, but the plumber can only gain entry to your property when you specifically allow it with a unique code. All codes can be time and date sensitive while easily making non expiring codes such as owner codes.
- Unattended check-in — Our system automatically delivers a lock code to guests that activates on the day and time they check in and expires the day they check out. Easily adjust check and check out dates and times while using the same code. This convenience eliminates the risks and costs of mechanical keys.
- Cellular Reliability — Unlike most other systems, PointCentral Enterprise Smart Home solutions does not require local internet connectivity which means No WiFi hassle. Instead, each property receives a cellular gateway hub supporting Verizon, AT&T, or T-Mobile to communicate to the PointCentral’s enterprise. While inside the home this hub uses Z-wave technology to communicate with the locks, smart thermostats, door sensors, water sensors, or several other products that can be added to the system.
- Energy savings — Energy-efficient smart thermostats automatically adjust throughout the day to an energy-saving level when the unit is vacant. Added door sensors allow thermostat to adjust or turn off when doors are left open!
- Cloud-Based Software — Software offers the flexibility to access the system from any web-enabled device. In addition, the cloud allows for continual development and easy update.
- Mobile Ready — Access the PointCentral Enterprise smart home solution from any web-enabled device to control access, energy, and security.
- Operational efficiency — Enabling desktop and mobile control of security access and temperature for all of your properties.
- Enterprise control — Allowing simple and efficient control of all property elements by just one person or a staff.
- Increased security — Add exterior cameras which allow both renter and property owner to enjoy a sense of security and the peace of mind they deserve.
- Complete installation — Providing confidence with all we do, our installation crews strive for prompt, efficient service every time.
- VRBO intelligence — Seamless user code generation to control of your property with website or app access to PointCentral. PointCentral Enterprise system set up for one unit up to 5,000 properties.
- Business intelligence — Quick and seamless integration with multiple different property management software companies which allows you to enjoy hassle-free automation. Allow your property management software to generate user codes automatically.
Ensuring compatibility with both Amazon Echo and Google Home voice assistants, our technology allows guests to create the perfect vacation through easily adjusting temperature, turning lights on and off, and playing their favorite songs in any part of the property. With world-class customer service and reliable technology, there’s only one word that describes partnering with PointCentral — smart.
For more information, contact us online or by phone today.